Micromax is known for launching pocket-friendly devices for the budget segment. One of India’s largest mobile manufacturers, Micromax’s smartphones proves to be a viable purchase for every user. Continuing its trademark brand pricing, the Canvas series was introduced a few years back. Starting from the Micromax Spark to the Pulse, the Canvas segment has emerged a clear winner among smartphone users.
So, for users who desire to buy a Canvas model, let’s have a look at one of the brand’s most budget-friendly smartphones, the Micromax Canvas Pulse 4G.
The Canvas Pulse was launched in December 2015. Users accepted this model immediately for its excellent features coming at around Rs. 10,000.
Reviewing Micromax Canvas Pulse 4G
Plus points of the Canvas Pulse –
- The Canvas Pulse features a 5-inch screen display having an on-cell technology. It comes with a screen resolution of 720p providing users with excellent display quality. One can view the screen at extreme angles, no matter how much one tilts its display.
- This phone has a 13-megapixel rear camera coupled with LED flash. Users can click images under low light situations. The front camera is of 5-megapixel and can click great selfies along with conducting video calls.
- Canvas Pulse 4G supports dual SIM allowing users to work with 2 networks simultaneously.
- The 2100 mAh battery provides up to 7 hours of talk time.
- This smartphone offers a power packed performance. The 1.3 GHz Octa-core processor ensures seamless functioning of the device.
- It proves great for multitasking as it is equipped with a 3 GB RAM. The device never slows down. In fact, users state that you can work on multiple applications without seeing any drop in its performance. Additionally, it features a 16 GB storage space which you can expand by using a micro SD card.
Cons of the Canvas Pulse 4G
- This smartphone still runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop version. The latest version is not available on this device.
- Gaming is average on this phone. Occasional lags may sometimes hamper your experience.
- The battery will not last a single day without charging once a day. In this case, users can avoid using multiple apps at a time on this device.
Apart from the above mentioned minus points, no other pertinent negatives are found so far. Users generally find it highly beneficial for using at a long stretch. When you compare the pros with the cons, you realise that it is one phone which has still not got old. In fact, it’s a device that was built for the future.
Overall, with its great performance, super looks and a low price tag, this is one smartphone which isn’t going off the market anytime soon. Micromax has not managed to make too much inroads in the Indian market. However, the Canvas Pulse 4G has always been a successful device. Capable of adjusting to the latest 5G LTE networks, this device can support your needs admirably. The smartphone is lightweight and quite trendy.
Micromax Canvas Pulse becomes your next buy
An extremely budget-friendly smartphone, the Micromax Canvas Pulse 4G has held the market steadily for the past 3 years. A variety of plus features within such a price range make it a worthy purchase. Handle all your tasks on this smartphone with ease as it does not stutter in the least. Purchase the Canvas Pulse 4G easily on EMI by dividing its price into monthly instalments. You can convert your purchase to No Cost EMIs when you shop on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network with your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network also provides you attractive offers and discounts too.
You get to pay the only price of your Canvas Pulse 4G in EMIs and nothing extra. Bring home this device on EMI by shopping online or offline from 60,000+ stores located in 1,300+ cities. Plus, you have the option of convenient repayment tenor ranging from 3 to 24.
Opt for the EMI Network Card to complete your purchase. You can go for in-store financing by approaching a store representative and submitting some basic documents like KYC and a cancelled cheque in case you don’t have an EMI Network Card.
So, if you are looking for a new smartphone that fits your estimate, and also offers you a number of great features, then this can be your go-to device in 2018.
Bajaj Finserv is an NBFC that lets your purchase this device on EMI. They also have pre-approved offers on product financing, home loans, business loans, personal loans, along with a range of other related financial products and services. Not only does this make the whole process less complicated but it reduces waiting time of consumers too. Check your pre-approved loan offer by submitting a few details online right now.